Truck Maintenance & Repair
Proper performance depends on continued care. If you need a maintenance or repair service, make an appointment with our team. Call (972) 236-4286 to get started, make an appointment online, or talk with us in person. We provide the following services:
Diesel Services: Powerstroke, Cummins & Duramax Engines
- Oil, Filter & Lube Chassis
- Engine Air Filter & Cabin Air Filter Changes
- Fluid Flushes including DEF Exhaust Fluid
- Brake Systems Inspection & Service
- Engine Fuel System, Engine Tune-ups, Fuel Filters & Fuel Injectors
- Battery, Starting & Alternator Inspections/Replacements
- Differential, Axle, Bearings, Seals, U-Joint & Transfer-case
- Belts & Hoses Inspections/Replacements
- Air Conditioning Maintenance & Repairs
- Suspension and Steering
- Wheel Alignments, New Tires, Mounting & Balancing
- Diagnostics Codes & Troubleshooting
- Exhaust Repairs & Replacements, Including DPF Filter Diagnosis & Replacement
- Turbochargers Replacements
- Head gaskets and Head studs
Are You Practicing Proper Truck Maintenance?
If your engine isn’t running smoothly, bring it to our experts for diagnoses and repair. An engine that doesn’t run right can cause serious issues. Did you know your brakes should be inspected at least twice per year? We offer brake inspections as part of our vehicle inspection services. We’ll make your brakes feel new again.
Oil additives work to protect your truck’s engine. Our experts perform quality oil treatments to decrease oil consumption and protect against engine wear.