Carrollton Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspections
When considering the purchase of a used vehicle you want to make sure everything works. Buying a used automobile can be a risky venture and a comprehensive pre-purchase vehicle inspection is necessary to make an informed purchase.
Pre-Purchase Inspection, which includes:
- Computer monitor/code assessment: Check for historical, pending or active codes
- Visual Check of heating & AC systems: Visual check of AC / heating system lines along with an op check of HVAC system, as applicable
- Brake inspection: Detailed measurement of brake pads & rotors vs. OE spec along with visual check of brake lines & power steering fluid level
- Alignment check: Detailed assessment of suspension geometry (toe, camber, caster) vs. OE spec
- Multi-point inspection of under hood, chassis, tire & wheels: Visual check of belts, hoses, fluid systems, suspension – shocks/struts/sway bars/link pins, steering, exhaust, tires & wheels
- Dynamic drivability assessment through a test drive
So stop by our shop, to let our skilled technicians perform a pre-purchase vehicle inspection before you make your vehicle buy decision. Get a quality pre-purchase vehicle inspection from Honest-1 Auto Care Carrollton!